I love using music in my classes as it can make the practice more powerful and gets deeper into your emotions. Use the following Playlist when you free-flow or when you follow a video.
- An Ending (Ascent) – Remastered 2005 by Brian Eno
- Ambre by Nils Frahm
- Immunity by Jon Hopkins, King Creosote
- Your Love (Instrumental) by Sol Rising
- Take me Higher by Sol Rising
- Homecoming by Peter Broderick
- Dance with me by Sol Rising
- Northern Lights by Heather Christie
- The Lights of New York by Clem Leek
- ITEYBC by Cospe
- Breathe This Air – Asleep Version by Jon Hopkins
- D 92 8:50 P.M by Jim Perkins
- Savasana II by Gabriele Morgan
- Semolina by Slow Meadow
- Chillaxing by Sol Rising
Why not follow me on Spotify and get all my new Playlists straight away. My Spotify username is: jklinkigt or you can follow this link to my profile.
Tip: You can use this 60-minute playlist and put it on when you practice Yoga with me at home. Every Saturday at 10:00 GMT I teach a live group yoga class, why not put this playlist on in the background? For more info, visit the Group online page!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.