I love using music in my classes as it can make the practice more powerful and gets deeper into your emotions. Use the following Playlist when you free-flow or when you follow a video.
- An Ending (Ascent) – Remastered 2005 by Brian Eno
- Ambre by Nils Frahm
- Immunity by Jon Hopkins, King Creosote
- Your Love (Instrumental) by Sol Rising
- Take me Higher by Sol Rising
- Homecoming by Peter Broderick
- Dance with me by Sol Rising
- Northern Lights by Heather Christie
- The Lights of New York by Clem Leek
- ITEYBC by Cospe
- Breathe This Air – Asleep Version by Jon Hopkins
- D 92 8:50 P.M by Jim Perkins
- Savasana II by Gabriele Morgan
- Semolina by Slow Meadow
- Chillaxing by Sol Rising
Why not follow me on Spotify and get all my new Playlists straight away. My Spotify username is: jklinkigt or you can follow this link to my profile.
Tip: You can use this 60-minute playlist and put it on when you practice Yoga with me at home. Every Saturday at 10:00 GMT I teach a live group yoga class, why not put this playlist on in the background? For more info, visit the Group online page!