When I teach yoga or practice at home, I tend to play music. Below are a few of my favourite songs to play when practising yoga.
- Justin Dykhouse ‘Meditation’
- Nils Frahm ‘4:33‘
- Jon Hopkins ‘The Wilder Sun‘
- Strand of Oaks ‘Walking‘
- Sophie Hutchings ‘By Night‘
- Gabriele Morgan ‘Savasana II‘
- Garth Stevenson ‘A Love Song‘
- Sol Rising ‘The Opening‘
- Sol Rising ‘The Journey‘
- Sol Rising ‘Misty Morning’
- Sol Rising ‘Waves‘
- The Album Leaf ‘The Light‘
- Alice Boman & PAL ‘Waiting (PAL Remix)‘
- Eskimotion ‘Creation‘
- Eskimotion ‘Moving‘
- Benjy Wertheimer & Michael Mandrell ‘Surya Namaskar‘
I’ve created a playlist on Spotify with these songs for you to follow and listen to. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Do you listen to music when you practice yoga? What kind of music do you like? Comment below.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.