I love reading blog posts, learn new things and get inspiration. It helps me grow and get to know myself a bit better. There are so many good yoga related blogs out there.
Below is a list of my 5 favourite yoga blogs.
- Rachel Brathen – I just love her and her energy. And the fact that she is true to herself and real. Her blog features transcriptions of her podcast as well as other blog posts.
- Yoga with Adriene – Adriene really got me into yoga on a long-term basis. I used to practice with her every day and I get a lot of inspiration from her. On her blog are a lot of videos as well as other posts that are close to her heart.
- The daily cup of yoga – You can find a lot of different posts here, from different writers. It’s a great resource if you want to read short, up to date articles.
- Mindbodygreen – This is a wellness blog where you can find all different kind of topics, not only yoga. Tara Stiles is one of the mbg experts for yoga. It’s definitely worth a visit and a read.
- Do you Yoga – From challenges to yoga poses to any kind of yoga-related blog post, you can find it all here. The blog has different contributors, including posts from the community (you can find posts from myself on Do you Yoga) It’s a great resource to get deeper into your practice.
These are my 5 favourite yoga blogs. As mentioned at the beginning, there are so many different blogs. Which is your favourite yoga blog?