I love reading blog posts, learn new things and get inspiration. It helps me grow and get to know myself a bit better. There are so many good yoga related blogs out there.
Below is a list of my 5 favourite yoga blogs.
- Rachel Brathen – I just love her and her energy. And the fact that she is true to herself and real. Her blog features transcriptions of her podcast as well as other blog posts.
- Yoga with Adriene – Adriene really got me into yoga on a long-term basis. I used to practice with her every day and I get a lot of inspiration from her. On her blog are a lot of videos as well as other posts that are close to her heart.
- The daily cup of yoga – You can find a lot of different posts here, from different writers. It’s a great resource if you want to read short, up to date articles.
- Mindbodygreen – This is a wellness blog where you can find all different kind of topics, not only yoga. Tara Stiles is one of the mbg experts for yoga. It’s definitely worth a visit and a read.
- Do you Yoga – From challenges to yoga poses to any kind of yoga-related blog post, you can find it all here. The blog has different contributors, including posts from the community (you can find posts from myself on Do you Yoga) It’s a great resource to get deeper into your practice.
These are my 5 favourite yoga blogs. As mentioned at the beginning, there are so many different blogs. Which is your favourite yoga blog?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.