Running your own yoga business can be daunting sometimes. But there are a lot of resources out there that can help you with whatever you are struggling. Many of them free or are low cost, from websites to books. Below are my 5 resources to help your yoga business.
One of my goals this year as a yoga teacher was to learn more about the business side of things. Despite having a business degree, I feel like I need to learn more when it comes to the business side of things. I also needed some motivation. Working for yourself can be lonely and it can be hard motivating yourself.
Here are my top 5 resources to help your yoga business:
- Skillshare – this is a platform where you can learn anything, from watercolour to business. If you need to learn anything, this is a great starting point. There will be a training for what you need.
- Carrie Green “She means Business: Turn your ideas into reality and become a daily successful Entrepreneur” – This is a great book to give you ideas and motivation as a female entrepreneur. There is also a facebook group where you can get support and ask questions.
- Natasha Courtenay-Smith “The million dollar blog” – If you’d like to monetise your blog and make a living of it, this is the book for you. There are a lot of interviews with successful bloggers who are making their living from their blog.
- Digital Yoga Academy – If you need any marketing help, this is the website for you. There are a lot of free resources as well as a paid membership and courses you can buy.
- Facebook Groups – This may seem an odd one but if it can be a really good resource. If you are in the right groups, you will get a lot of support and can learn an awful lot from other people. It also helps bouncing ideas off someone else. There are a lot of free resources on Facebook too, which is even more of a bonus.
There are many more resources out there, depending on what you and your business need. These are my top 5 resources and the websites I use most days. You never learn out 🙂
Let me know in the comments what your favourite resource for your business is.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.