Stuck what you could be doing this weekend? Giving back to society is something that is close to my heart. I’m always looking for different ways I can support other people. And make a difference in their lives.
Here are a few things you can do for your community this weekend:
- Join a community class and donate money to a good cause
- Help one of your neighbours
- Leave some food in the food bank in the supermarket
- Keep an elderly person company
- Help out a friend (without wanting anything in return)
- Declutter your wardrobe and donate the clothes to a charity shop
We all make a difference and have an impact in this life!
- Mentor someone less fortunate than you
- Help out in a soup kitchen
- Help out in a shelter
- Before throwing food away because its close to the expiry date, give it to someone that needs it
- Contact charities and see how you can help them
There are so many things out there you can do for the community. It’s time to give back. Doing these things is so rewarding. No money will ever be worth it. What do you do to give back?
PS. I’m running a community yoga class today with all proceeds going to Charity. Book your space here.