Music in class can take the yoga practice to a whole new level. Some people love music in class, some hate it.
If you’ve been to my class, you know that I love music in my classes as it’s a great way to bring out the emotions and for students to get deeper into their practice.
This week, in class, we opened up our shoulders and started to strengthen them. Below is this week’s Playlist:
- “Honesty” by Thrupence
- “Snö pâ Hisingen (CBL Carbonator rmx)” by EL LCD, Carbon Based Lifeforms
- “To be with you” by Yakamoto Kotzuga
- “ELL (Christian Löffler Rework)” by Martin Kohlstedt, Christian Löffler
- “Wicked Games” by Parra for Cuva, Anna Naklab
- “The Wind” by Doe Paoro, Adam Rhodes
- “Breathe – Karell Slow Remix” by Télépopmusik, Kartell
- “Flown” by Saavan
- “Weightless – Tom Adams Remix” by Alex Kozobolis, Tom Adams
- “Mojave” by Antoine Malye
- “Krystyn Pixton – Beads on the wind” by The Human experience, Theo Brama
- “D 92 8:50 P.M” by Jim Perkins, Leah Kardos
- “Semolina” by Slow Meadow
- “Savasana II” by Gabriele Morgan
I hope you enjoy the songs as much as I do and find some creativity. Whether you free flow or just put that playlist on when you clean, it’s a feel-good playlist.
Why not follow me on Spotify and get all my new Playlists straight away. My Spotify username is: jklinkigt or you can follow this link to my profile.